Thursday, July 5, 2012

FUN with Flash

It seems a bit cumbersome to draw in. I really need to spend more time in illustrator. After this years jaunt to New York Comic Con I spoke with as many artists and creators I could. The consensus seemed from many is that Photoshop was used to ink and color. Hitting Mac Pro Video later mostly resulted in tutorials on photo editing. Still searching for good tutorials on creating and illustration in Photoshop. In the mean time here's my doodles in flash. Mostly backgrounds and on quick sketch of yours truly. 





The Idea behind this project is for an animated Halloween cartoon. It is filmed as a walk through POV. The three rooms are to be one long pan. I'm also looking into Google sketch-up to build a model of the house and just record a path for a walk-through.


-Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment