Saturday, June 6, 2009

Deadlines!!!!!!

As the deadline for the "Cruise Night" piece grew closer. (And the contractor we hired for the house found more and more "Creative fixes/builds" from the previous owner. **sigh**) I decided to change tactics. (I always seem to start a project by making it more involved and difficult then it needs to be. That would be fine, if I didn't keep running out of time.) The goal was to give the "Idea" or suggestion of a car ('64 studebaker I believe) with out getting into to much detail. I have a tendency to be as exact as possible leading to all sorts of frustration. Since I'm trying to get back into cartooning and animation I'll have to relearn to throw that to the side when working.






as I was working with the text, I would place the text box, type what I needed then rotate the text 90 degrees by click and hold the corner then drag. When I got down to the last line all of a sudden THIS happened. (My fix was to Type>create outline (Turns text into an object)) Does anyone know why the text stopped rotating?




The finish line....



If anyone has a different technique or ideas, please feel free to comment. -A

No comments:

Post a Comment